Monday, October 22, 2012

Some Exciting News


Exciting News...there's a new release at Stampendous! Fabulous florals, cute kiddos, birds, butterflies, even new steampunk. There's something for everyone. All this week, the Design Team will showcase sneak peeks of these new stamps. Please stop by daily for inspiration.

I have more news, exciting for me. I am honored to say I am now creating for the Stampendous Catalog Team. The first stamp I ever tried was a Stampendous image so it is a dream come true to work along side these incredible, talented ladies. I'm so blessed.

My card uses lots of new Stampendous images. The bouquet is called Rose Cluster. Isn't it fabulous! The flourish is from the Jumbo Spring Bouquet set and the sentiment is from the Spanish Greetings Perfectly Clear Set.

I started by stamping the sentiment on cardstock using VersaMark ink, I sprinkled it with Stampendous Midnight Black embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the flourish from the Jumbo Spring Bouquet set using VersaMark. I also stamped the Rose Cluster three times on X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copics. After fussy-cutting the colored Rose Clusters, I layered the flowers and adhered them to the card base. I added Stampendous Stardust embossing powder to the flowers for a little sparkle.

You can see more sneak peek projects on these blogs:

Thanks for visiting!

Noteworthy Supplies:

Stampendous Rose Cluster
Stampendous Jumbo Spring Bouquet
Stampendous Spanish Greetings




9 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Came here from the new stampendous catalog release email I received yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my friend! and we are so happy and lucky to have you join the big kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, this card is gorgeous!!! Great colors. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melinda, this is just so pretty! Love your color choices, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Loving the image and the colors and the bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! Just adore your coloring, always so inspiring and so doable!! Simple elements combined to create sheer elegance! Thanks so much for joining our team, we're so blessed and thankful to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite flower colors! Love how you used the new flourish layered like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! This is BREATH TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete