Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Worm Wishes


My husband doesn't like patterned paper. He despises ribbon. I really believe this is not a reflection on the wonderful paper and ribbon products out there but on my inabilities to use them. He likes plain and simple with clean lines and coloring and he loves a good pun.

Today is my husband's birthday so I am thankful for Hambo Stamps and all of their adorable images. This Worm Balloon image was perfect. My husband loved his no paper/no ribbon CAS card.

Don't you just love it when a stamp is so cute, it can stand alone without a lot of extras!?! That's Hambo Stamps. They offer so many great images, really something for everyone. I love all of the super cute animals and the sentiments that go along with them. The quality is fantastic too. Because the stamps are made from deep etched rubber, they stamp perfectly every single time.

Hambo Stamps also has a great weekly challenge and guess what? if you play, they email you a free digital stamp that will be featured in the following week's challenge. How cool is that. I've played the last three weeks but alas, I never had the time to post my entries. It's true what they say...you have to play to win:-)

OK, I'm almost done raving. I discovered Hambo Stamps through Kecia Hicks Waters. She is a wonderful person that you just want to hang around. Not only is she sweet and funny, she colors. Boy, does she color. Every card she creates is fantastic. If you aren't familiar with Kecia's creations, please visit her blog, Stamping Deets. Grab a cup of coffee first, you'll want to stay a while.

Thanks for visiting today. Create a card that makes someone smile.

Noteworthy Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. Great card happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! The coloring on the kraft paper looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks for all of the sweet comments Melinda! It's always such a pleasure seeing our stamps rocked out like you've done here. What a PERFECT CAS card (my favorite kind!) -- I'm not surprised your husband liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! Thank you for all the kind words about Hambo Stamps! Kecia IS awesome, right?!

    ReplyDelete