Friday, October 19, 2012

A Little Sparkle


Here's a quick share, a card I made by 'watercoloring' with my Copics. After stamping this beautiful Stampendous Amaryllis image onto Neenah Classic Crest White cardstock, I pulled out my Copic refill bottles and a water brush. I've been wanting to try this technique for a while and I'm so glad I did. It's an easy way to achieve a 'watercolored' effect.

Here's how:
I used an inexpensive, plastic plate as my palette. After pouring a little bit of each desired refill color onto the plate, I filled my water brush with Copic Colorless Blender. I used the water brush to pick up the color and basically 'painted' the flower image. After I finished, I smeared the whole panel with VersaMark WaterMark ink and sprinkled it with Stampendous Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder. I used my heat tool to melt the powder, added a bow and attached it to a card base. Another simple but sparkly holiday card.

I'm going to add this one to this month's Stampendous Challenge. The theme is Fabulous Florals. Have you played along yet? Come on, you know you want to. There are prizes to be had. Please click here for all of the details.

Thanks for visiting.

Noteworthy Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment