Thursday, October 25, 2012

Release Week Continues


It's Release Week over at Stampendous. Have you been following along? Aren't the new images Fantastic?!

Want to see all of the newest images? Please flip through our newest catalog by clicking on the cover below. You can also print or download a pdf of it to your computer.

Stampendous October 2012 Catalog


Today, I'd like to give you a preview of a super cute new kiddo stamp called Kiddo Hop. I just love this kiddo. She's perfect for birthdays and get wells and everyday cards.

I created the card base and mats* using Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Standard Circles dies. The image was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I wanted to add a little sparkle so I added some Stampendous Stardust Embossing Powder to the flower centers and used my heat tool to melt the powder.


There's lots of inspiration today. Please check out the amazing creations from these amazing artists.

Stampendous Impressions
Asia King
Janelle Stollfus
Jennifer Dove
Kristine Reynolds
Melinda Gleissner (that's me)
Suzanne Czosek
Tenia Nelson
Wendy Price
Lea Kimmel

Thanks for visiting today!



Noteworthy Supplies:




*Little Yellow Bicycle Tiny Princess Collection




9 comments:

  1. Super cute Melinda. Do you love Copic X press it card stock? I have only used it in Copic Certification classes. Talk it up for me. I'd love to hear why you love it and what you use if you out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I am a sucker for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable! The coloring is perfect and I'm loving the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! Round cards are a complete mystery to me so anyone who can make a round scalloped card has just got to be my ultimate hero!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN CARD!! I LOVE the fun design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and fun. love the shaped cards. great coloring, like the added shaped button too. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute shaped card and great coloring of this cute kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I'm sure it'd bring a smile to anyone's face and brighten their day. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melinda, she's just so cute hopping along your card! I love it! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete