Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More New Stampendous...This One's for My Mum


No one does flowers like Stampendous! I first fell in love with this company because of their beautiful flower stamps. They offer something for everyone with their Cling Jumbos and their Perfectly Clear Flower images, all of which are fun to stamp, color and/or emboss. New Stampendous florals will be arriving in stores in the next few weeks and I promise, you are going to love them.

Today's card uses the new Cling Sweet Pea stamp. You'll be seeing me use this one a lot. I love sweet peas. My grandma grew sweet peas from seeds that she collected from her relatives. My mum was smart and saved some of these very seeds and grows beautiful sweet peas every year. I don't know who loves them more - my mum or me? I do know sweet peas make me happy. This one's for you, Mum xoxo.

Noteworthy Supplies and Directions:

Stampendous CRP189 Cling Sweet Pea
Bazzill Cardstock
Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers
May Arts Ribbon
May Arts Twine
Button

Create card base and panels.
Stamp Sweet Pea onto X-Press It Blending Card; Color with Copics.
Wrap ribbon around larger panels; Adhere to card base.
Add tulle; Adhere remaining panels.
Finish by threading button with twine; Attach to card base.

Thank you so much for visiting!




1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colors and the gingham ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete