Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Got Worms?


I had a few minutes today so I thought I'd play along with this month's Stampendous Challenge. The theme is Sweet Kiddos. For all of the challenge details, please check out the new Challenge Page on the Stampendous Impressions blog. It would be great if you played along too.


I used the Stampendous Fishing Kiddo stamp, colored with Copic Markers. After coloring, I added some more texture to the image by crunching some Stampendous Color Fragments and adhering them to the grassy areas. My sentiment was stamped with the Stampendous Small Typewriter Alphabet. Some patterned paper (We R Memory Keepers & Echo Park), a wooden bead for a bobber and netting from some fresh produce and the card is done.

Thanks for visiting!





Noteworthy Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous coloring! Love the little touch of netting.
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worms, but one darn cutsie pie card! What a terrific one for the boy in your life! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete