Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another New Stampendous Floral


Today, I'm sharing a card featuring this brand new Stampendous floral image, Seed Catalog. Here's a quick supply list and directions:

Stampendous CRR161 Seed Catalog
Bazzill Cardstock
Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers
May Arts Ribbon

Create card base and panel.
Stamp Seed Catalog onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copics.
Adhere to panel and card base; Twist and attach ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Must get this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? This is Stampendouliciously gorgeous!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp totally intimidated me! I have the hardest time coloring flowers. You did an amazing job coloring them, Melinda! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! I love the pretty colors you chose, and your coloring is outstanding! Thanks so very much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely stamp and I love the colors you've used! Love that sheer ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete