Friday, August 17, 2012

SNSDC67 3D Flowers


It's Friday, already? Where did the week go? This means there's a new challenge over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. This week's challenge theme is 3D Flower Embellishments.

As you play along, remember to only use digital images. You don't have to use Sweet 'n Sassy digital stamps but it would be terrific if you did. Please share your creation using the Linky feature at the end of today's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge post. If the link feature is down, please add a link with your comment. When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC67.

For every card you link to the Challenge Blog throughout the month of August, you will receive one entry in the monthly drawing. One lucky winner will receive 3 digital images of his/her choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store. Please note, if you use Sweet 'n Sassy digital images to create your project, you will receive two entries! Be sure to play along every week... The more you play and/or use SNS digis, the more chances you have to win!

OK, technically my card doesn't fly for this challenge. I made 3D flowers but they are a part of my image, not an embellishment. I couldn't help myself. I just love this one so I'm hoping no one will mind. It's the Sweet 'n Sassy Flowers from Cocoa Digital Stamp. I printed this image four times on Copic X-Press It Blending Card. After coloring one copy entirely, I colored just sectiions of the flowers on the other three copies. Of course, I used my Copics. I then fussy-cut the flower sections and used foam adhesive to layer them on top of the completed image. I added some sparkle with Spicas, a rub-on and some Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper. A quick yet pretty CAS.

I'd love to see your 3D Flower embellishments. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love this digi. I may have to print it out for the challenge. : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Melinda. I love the colors on this, and your coloring. And, I don't know...I think these flowers fit the challenge. They look great popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, this is so cute! Love how you colored the image and keep it clean & simple. Perfect word to add, too.

    ReplyDelete