Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Blessing To Me

There's a mountain of laundry and a sink full of dishes but I couldn't resist the urge to sit down and make a quick card. Have you tried Lawn Fawn stamps yet? The Cornucopia image is from their Harvest Season...luv it! This was the first time I tried to color ribbon with Copics. I can't believe how fast and easy it is. Guess I'll be stocking up on white ribbon from now on.

Here are the details:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Harvest Season
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Marrakech
Other Supplies: Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Copic Markers; Pepples Inc. Pearlescent Shimmer Chalks; Spellbinders Labels Eight;

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I love Lawn Fawn stamps. They are so quirky and fun...and fun to color! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp but never got around to playing with it, such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete