Tuesday, October 19, 2010

... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Here's another holiday card and yes, still no red or green. I think I'm going to have to ease into traditional colors, perhaps with a little silver & gold. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'm happy with my little pear tree. The image is one of my favorites and is great to color.

I used the Cling Partridge Tree from Stampendous (CRP111), stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I colored using my favorite Copics and then accented with a little Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's Winter Joy Collection.

FYI: there is still a little time to make and send out some holiday cards for our troops overseas. Please visit the ladies at Operation Write Home for more information.

Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. What a darling image. Your coloring looks beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job coloring that image! Another stunning card, Melinda! I'm loving the nontraditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely little card! I love non traditional colours, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! very clean design/layout.

    ReplyDelete