Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Laura!

Our Stampendous Graphic Manager and Design Team Coordinator is celebrating a special birthday today! Always supportive and patient, Laura Weed is truly the best.

Please join me by hopping along with fellow Stampendous Design Team members in wishing Laura a fantastic birthday. While you're hopping, please stop by the Stampendous facebook page and send Laura your personal wishes.

Birthday Wishes from:
Wendy Price
Janelle
Taylor
Trudee
Jennie
Pam
Lynn
Krissy
Stephanie
Kristine
Wendy J
Jingle
Jennifer Dove
Rachel
Cyndi


My card uses the following Stampendous products: Birthday Assortment SSC1115 (sentiment); Birch Buddies SSC1055 (image); Cling Full Fluffles CRV079 (balloon)

Thanks for visiting! Have a super day!

9 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh...what a cute card, Melinda! Thanks so much for the adorable birthday wish and the kind words! You guys are the best Design Teams ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Melinda!! I was looking at it from the facebook thumbnail thinking I wish I had that stamp and then I opened up your post and realized " I DO!!!" Birch Buddies is one of my favorite stamps and I LOVE what you have created with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...isn't this so adorable. Great job on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Looks like it should be animated by Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! and thanks for making a card that represents all of us too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Those woodland animals are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Your coloring is great! BTW, I was at Scrapbook Art last night. One of the regulars (Margaret) was talking about how beautiful your work is!! I told her that we recently connected. Small world, huh!

    ReplyDelete