Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank You Stampendous!



Stampendous just announced their new BlogStar team and I am honored to say that they picked me to be a part of it. Stampendous has been very instrumental in my card making. I started this wonderful journey by entering one of their sketch challenges a little over a year ago and I've been hooked with card making and stamping ever since. If you have never entered a challenge, I highly recommend getting your feet wet with Stampendous. Why?... First and foremost, the product is fabulous! I love their stamps. They have wonderful holiday and exquisite floral images. My new favorite is this Jumbo Cling Dahlia



And then there is Fluffles. You can never have too many Fluffles stamps! You can always find some cute, whimsical images along with some very lovely scenes. Did I mention the quality is excellent. You will get a clean, crisp image every time.

In addition to the quality products, another reason to join in the fun at Stampendous is the wonderful, amazing group of women that you meet there. They are sweet, sincere and always encouraging.

Please check out Stampendous on their blog or their facebook page. They even have a great Flickr Group.

Thanks for visiting and thank you Stampendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment