Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy International Ninja Day!


Today is International Ninja Day. I'm not sure what that means but may it be good for you!

My son loves ninjas. Lego Ninjago is his favorite TV show and yes, our house has been over-taken by the little lego ninjago dudes and their vehicles. My son just can't get enough. He loves ninjas so much that he's dressed as a ninja several Halloweens in a row. Ninjas are the coolest!

So recently when I discovered this incredible stamp set from There She Goes Stamps, I knew I had to buy it. It's called Ninja Skillz and it is fantastic! It comes with several stinkin' cute ninja images and loads of sentiments. For my very quick card (it was 1:30am before I realized what day it is), I actually cut a sentiment apart. It should say "It's your birthday. Celebrate like a ninja!" but the celebrate part is so perfect for today's holiday.

I had so much fun at the Ninja Skillz Release Blog Hop, that I ordered the set immediately. Within just a few days, my ninja stamps showed up at my door...and this was the beginning of my newest love affair. There She Goes Stamps are amazing! I love the quality, they stamp perfectly and give you a really crisp image. YAY! And then there's the designs, lots and lots of super cute, extremely colorable images. I'm in coloring heaven.

There you have it. Quick, excellent service, high-quality stamps and loads of coloring potential. I can't think of a better way to spend International Ninja Day than to be coloring some. Thanks There She Goes Stamps.

Thanks for visiting and have a very happy Ninja Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out for TSG Stamps! I'm so happy that you are enjoying your new goodies :) Your card is so cute and I love the CAS look of it! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete