Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank Ewe



Have you tried the Tim Holtz Vagabond yet? Isn't it amazing! When it first came out I asked myself whether I really needed another die-cutting machine. Certainly many of you asked the same question. The answer is YES. Everyone should have a Vagabond. I love how compact it is. It hardly takes up any room when its folded up and yet its really powerful. I recently had to cut tons of flowers for a class I was teaching and couldn't believe how fast and easy the job was using the Vagabond. I have some medical problems that cause stiffness and numbness in my hands and arms. Using the Vagabond makes class preparation pain free. If you have any kind of stiffness or arthritis, this is the machine for you.

I made this video showing how to cut wafer-thin dies with the vagabond. If you have wondered how to cut Spellbinders or My Favorite Things Die-namics with the Vagabond, please watch. I show what plates you need to make the perfect "sandwich".



This thank you card was made using the grass I cut while making the video.

Here's a list of the products that I used to make the card: My Favorite Things Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass McGill Punch Flowers Petite Petals Hero Arts Cling Dots CG139 Penny Black Bah-quet 4063H C.C. Designs Critter Sentiments Ranger Distress Ink Tattered Rose Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ranger Enamel Accents Black Derwent Watercolour Pencils

Thanks for visiting. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment