Thursday, September 6, 2012

Eeek!


Thought I'd share a card today that I made using some really fun Stampendous stamps and an Action Wobble.

I just love this cute Kitty Candy Kiddo stamp! It's a brand new image released just in time for Halloween. Stamped on Copic X-Press It Blending Card, she's colored with Copic markers and then fussy-cut. I added a little Stardust embossing powder on her hat...love that stuff! It has all the sparkle of glitter but because it is embossing powder, it stays put.

The very cool branch background is called Crowscape. I stamped it in the new Memento color, Gray Flannel. I then used my new 'go-to' stamp on the orange cardstock. It's called Crumpled Edge Border. This stamp is so versatile. You can use it to create the look of crumpled paper and yet when stamped tone-on-tone like I did here with Memento Morocco ink, it looks like leather.

The sentiment was created using the Small Typewriter Alphabet. The patterned paper is from the Authentique "Enchanted" collection. I attached this kiddo to an Action Wobble. For more wobbling inspiration, please check out the recent Stampendous/Action Wobble Collaboration.


By the way, there is a new challenge over at the Stampendous Impressions Blog. All this month we are showcasing cool techniques using heat embossing. Play along and you could win a fantastic prize package.

Thanks for visiting today. Hope it's a crafty one!

Noteworthy Supplies:







1 comment: